Women Reveal The Most Cringeworthy Way A Guy Has Tried To Flirt With Them

12:13 cherishe 0 Comments

Men who have crushes on women are truly the most precious human beings on the planet. I don't mean that in a patronizing way — I mean it earnestly! Have you ever really studied the dynamic between, say, your friend and a guy you know likes her? There's such a clear way to tell how guys flirt with girls they are into. He does literally anything he can to make her laugh. He stares at her like she's the most precious angel. It's all just adorable.

Sometimes, though, a guy's attempt to lay on the charm can go horrifically wrong. I'm talking creepy, insulting, frightening, rapey… literally the stuff of nightmares. And the women of Reddit are here to share their stories of the worst way a guy has tried to flirt with them.

This guy made the creepiest comment ever.

Once when I was very visibly pregnant a man commented on how nice my ass looked, and asked for my number. I told him I was married. He said what a lucky guy my husband was, THEN he pointed to my stomach and said that could have been mine. It was the creepiest thing. Not to mention I was walking with my 4 and 6 yr old daughters at the time.

/u/missa1019

This guy low-key insulted her.

A guy told me he was done going out with attractive women and now just wanted to date someone nice instead.

Thanks buddy.

/u/thegirlwholikescats

This guy clearly has a pregnancy fetish.

Asked a bartender I work with that question a few years back. She had a kid and was single, and a guy asked her if he could "eat her out while rubbing Shea butter over her stretch marks".

So probably that.

/u/elephant_on_parade

This guy went from 0 to 60 real quick.

"Do you have rape fantasies?"

I wanted to get help with a class and I thought he was going to help me catch up. He immediately hit me with this line. I made an excuse, stood up, and bolted.

/u/rinote

This guy chose the wrong time to indulge in his fantasies.

I mean to be fair this guy had some weird fetishes as I later found out but:

"I know we don't know each other well so let's play a little game! Imagine I'm a tiny man that lives in your shoe. Tell me what I'd do. Go!"

/u/lavender-bambi

This guy swore he wouldn't rape her?

I was at a bar with one of my friends and the guy sitting next to me taps me on the shoulder and says that the bartender accidentally gave him an extra drink and he wanted to know if I wanted it. I told him no thanks, I have a drink. He told me he didn't want to waste his money since he was charged for it so I told him to give it to one of his friends next to him. He then laughed and said "Why won't you take it? Its not like I'm gonna rape you or anything, I promise its not roofied." We left quickly.

/u/bottle_rockets

This guy basically trapped her.

He stole the crutches I needed due to a dislocated kneecap and told me "well you can't run away from me now"

/u/firestick_and_dick

This guy essentially told her to shut up.

I had a guy tell me "you were a lot more interesting before you started talking" and then continue to flirt with me. I don't know if that was an attempt at negging or what.

/u/FigHewton

This guy thinks b*tches love fascism.

I had a guy at a bar notice I was Italian, and then proceed to tell me how great Mussolini was before asking me how I would feel about a "naked 30 year man lying on top of me for 30 seconds". I think it was supposed to be a pick up line.

/u/natroberts14

This guy needs to control himself.

A guy I had just met 10 minutes earlier told me, "you have a great face, I'd really love to cum all over it." No thanks, bye!

/u/tortugastation

This guy has a weird idea of a romantic gesture.

He wrote a love letter/poem to me that included the phrase "Let thy juices secrete".

/u/martianeagle

This guy tried the ol' suicide threat.

I've had two different guys tell me they were going to commit suicide if I didn't have sex with them.

/u/Hurray_for_Candy

This guy has no idea what a compliment is.

"You know, I can't decide who you look more like: a blow up japanese sex doll or a sexy version of sid from ice age"

/u/devhamrick

This guy thinks the only way to get girls is through alcohol.

Upon finding out that I can't drink because of a medical issue, a guy told me:

"It must be hard for a guy to flirt with you considering he can't get you drunk and stupid."

Thanks?

/u/SalemScout

This guy's comedy career just ended.

We met on tinder. Our first date, he picks me up in his car and as he's pulling out of the lot, makes a joke about raping and murdering me.

/u/dziwizona

This guy thinks he can tell women what they “should” do.

"you don't wear as much make-up as a woman should but i like natural beauty" lol okay

/u/edudyn

And finally, this guy… I… just…

"I would suck your dads dick just to get a taste of the recipe" what do you say to that????

/u/frixum-pullum

Check out the “Best of Elite Daily” stream in the Bustle App for more stories just like this!

Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.

Women Reveal The Most Cringeworthy Way A Guy Has Tried To Flirt With Them



Credit: Dating – Elite Daily

0 comments: