The Sexiest Things A Woman Can Wear, According To Both Men And Women

14:50 cherishe 0 Comments

There’s an enormous difference between guy hot and girl hot.

Jumpsuits, for example? Girl hot.

Bodycon dresses and high heels, however, are firmly in the “guy hot” category.

Case in point: A recent Bumble date I went on. I spent nearly two hours making countless FaceTime calls to my friends and even sending several quick Snapchats just to figure out what the f*ck to wear.

I ended up going with a leather pencil skirt, pumps and a patterned silk top. Hot, but still comfortable enough for me not to feel like I have to tug and adjust every five minutes.

Seeing as I was half an hour late for our date and left my apartment in a state, I decided to get scientific. I sent a survey out to 20-somethings, both male and female.

The purpose was simple: Find out what women felt the most confident in while also discovering what’s “hot” for men.

Turns out, both men and women agree the sexiest thing a woman can wear is an LBD, followed by casual jeans and a t-shirt.

Check out some of the best responses (with a visual guide, of course).

Girls still love their LBDs.

For my birthday, I wore a backless bodycon dress and heels with a full smokey eye look. There’s nothing like being dolled up and feeling everyone’s eyes on you.

I love the ritual of getting beautiful, too.

– Amanda


He notices your underwear.

The hottest thing I saw a woman wear was a white lingerie top and purple underwear. I know the two colors don’t match, but seeing the purple through the white top was hands down the sexiest thing.

I’ll never forget that purple underwear.

– Evan


A red dress will be sure to grab attention.

Any red dress.

– Teresa


Men will always be into jeans and a tee.

I met this beautiful Dominican girl at a friend’s house party. Her curls were out and she had no make up on her face except for brick-red lipstick.

She had on a black necklace, golden Rolex, tight black t-shirt, skinny black jeans torn at the knees and white Roshes on.

Her skinnies had golden zippers on the insides by her ankles, which complemented her Rolex really nicely.

I don’t know if her perfume counts? I could tell she was wearing Chanel, not sure what type. I found it so enticing. Now, I know wearing black is super cliche, but you can never go wrong with it.

– Robert


Girls still love their feminine pieces.

I feel the sexiest in a classic girly fit and flare dress, stockings, heels and lashes for days!

– Zara

The Sexiest Things A Woman Can Wear, According To Both Men And Women



Credit: Elite Daily » Women

0 comments: