37 Things The Kardashians Have 100% Actually Said

19:37 cherishe 0 Comments

“I never realised that a neck-life would be such a transcendental life-changing experience for me.”

Rick Diamond / Getty Images

1. Kim, on cars: "A Rolls-Royce is the best car if you have kids, spacewise."

2. Kris, on surgery: "I never realised that a neck-lift would be a transcendental, life-changing experience for me."

3. Kourtney, on homemade beauty remedies: "Putting mayonnaise on your vagina makes it shine like the top of the Chrysler building."

4. Khloe, on business: "My bling phone makes business calls nearly stress free."

5. Khloe, on being friends with exes: "If someone has seen my vagina, I think it's OK that I say hi and give him a hug hello."

6. Kris, on cooking: "If I'm cooking an Italian meal, I will grab my red Hermès china to go with the red sauce."

7. Kourtney, on makeup: "I have to contour my nose and cheekbones every day or I won't leave the house."

8. Kim, on going blonde: "They say I look a different ethnicity."

Jason Merritt / Getty Images


View Entire List ›


0 comments: