27 Movie Moments That Messed Us Up For Life

14:52 cherishe 0 Comments

Warning: life spoilers ahead.

Jaws

Jaws

"I remember watching Jaws on TV and being completely HORRIFIED at the opening scene when the girl is pulled under. Even more horrifying was how the camera shot was just crested at sea level. I literally felt like I was drowning with her. Needless to say, I only go knee deep in clear water." –mobetta

Universal Pictures

It

It

"Pennywise ruined my childhood when my two older cousins made me watch this movie at the ripe age of 6. I had nightmares and visions of him for months, still can't look at clowns 14 years later." –Lauren McGehean (Facebook)

ABC

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

"My little sister was born when I was almost 4, and I absolutely hated her. A year later I still hadn't gotten over it, so my grandma made me watch Labyrinth. She was basically like, 'This is what happens when you don't love your siblings.' So for a while I pretty much lived in terror that my little sister was going to get stolen by goblins and I was going to have to go fight David Bowie to get her back. I legitimately had nightmares about it. I'm 30 now and that movie still freaks me out." –Jessica Giffin (Facebook)

Universal Pictures


View Entire List ›


0 comments: